Welcome to the biggest pull of IT vanacies in Ukraine.
Start your journey now
- Location: Bulgaria
- Experience: 3 years
- BigData: 3 years
Our client is an exciting tech company and the leading sports betting provider in Germany and globally. Our mission is to electrify the sports betting experience for every customer, every bet. is a product organization at its core.
- Responsible for the building, deployment, and maintenance of mission-critical analytics solutions that process terabytes of data quickly at big data scales
- Contributes design, code, configurations, manages data ingestion, real-time streaming, batch processing, and ETL across multiple data storage
- Performs development, QA, and dev-ops roles as needed to ensure total end-to-end responsibility of solutions
- Responsible for performing performance tuning of complicated SQL queries and Data flows
- 3+ years of experience coding in Python, and SQL.
- Experience in large-scale production databases and SQL
- Time-series/analytics databases, preferably Elasticsearch or OpenSearch
- Experience with ETL development (extractions, data load, aggregation)
- Career growth opportunities
- Work from home/100% remote
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Professional skills development and training programs