Welcome to the biggest pull of IT vanacies in Ukraine.
Start your journey now
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Experience: 2 years
- DevOps: 2 years
Position: DevOps Engineer
Technical Level: Middle+
Location: the Czech Republic, remote
- Participating in designing cloud infrastructure, including security, scalability and the organization of high availability in an AWS environment;
- Encountering the IaC approach to working with AWS infrastructure;
- Analyzing infrastructure costs and optimizing infrastructure;
- Administering and troubleshooting Linux-based systems.
- A university degree in a technical field (at least a bachelor’s degree)
- Experience with AWS (knowledge of at least some modules: VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, EKS, S3).
- Familiarity with Terraform, Docker, Git, Jenkins, ELK and even SQL is an advantage
- A proactive approach and the ability to work in a team
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Employment at a leading software company
- Room for your innovations and ideas
- Work with open and capable colleagues
- Access to professional training in development and software engineering, where you’ll gain new professional certificates
- A chance to study foreign languages at a prestigious language school
- An individual approach to each employee and a clear-cut career growth process
- Attractive bonuses based on the company’s performance